With 6 bedrooms, 4 ensuite, living area/kitchen, private parking and garden to the back this B&B is ideal for anyone looking to stay in the Village as it is only a short stroll to all the restaurants and town attractions located in the Village centre so no taxis needed. The sea front and Harbour are just a few minutes walk away. Convenient whether you wish to Hill Walk, Sail, Golf, Relax or are simply attending a family function at the local Hotel. There is an open area at the back of the house looking onto the mountains that captures the sun every evening and allows for fantastic Barbeques before heading downtown towards the Lough. There are room only rates if required and breakfast is located in the Carlingford Arms Restaurant.
Please note that breakfast is from 10am daily.
Contact us here at VisitCarlingford for more information on Abbey Lodge B&B.
tele: +353 87 9576989
- 6 – Bedrooms
- 4 – Ensuite bedrooms
- 3 – Double rooms
- 1 – Twin rooms
- 1 – Triple room
- 1 – Double + Single room
- Living area/Kitchen with TV
- Kitchen with mod cons, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, condenser dryer, gas cooker, coffee maker, cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, baking trays etc.
- Utility room
- Back garden
- Private parking
- Outdoor Barbeque and garden furniture
- Extra pull out bed if needed
- Room only rates if required
- Walking distance to the Village centre
- NO Smoking allowed
Abbey Lodge Slideshow
- Single bookings – Credit card details needed
- Total cost is not refundable if less than 4 weeks notice is given.
- Group bookings – €100 Booking/Security deposit- To be paid on booking and will act as a booking deposit and also a security deposit to cover any loss/damage or additional cleaning other than the normal. This will be refunded no later than one week after departure.
- Check in 2pm. Check out 12pm.
2 Night stay with Breakfast €75 per person
1 Night stay without Breakfast €35 per person
2 Night stay without Breakfast €65 per person
**Please note Breakfast is from 10am daily**