Get ready to travel up river as you ascend your way through the canyons, swimming through pools of the crystal clear mountain water that originate high in the Mourne Mountains.
Our wet and wild Bouldering experience gives you the chance to find out first hand why Bouldering is causing such a splash in the world of extreme sports. Led by an experienced instructor, you’ll crawl and clamber your way past any obstacles that block your path, so get ready for a soaking because things are going to get messy!
- Available all year round.
- Bus available for group transport to activity during summer months (10 person minimum).
- You will need to bring swimwear, old trainers, and a towel. Make sure you have warm clothes to change into after your experience.
- Adverse weather conditions may result in your experience being postponed however you will be advised beforehand.
- Bouldering experiences usually last around 2- 3 hours
- Please note this activity is a 1 hour drive from Carlingford