Listen up all you HENS… Let’s get this party started with laughter!
Laughter Yoga is a great activity to get people in high spirits for Hen Parties. It’s an interactive, unforgettable girly-bonding experience.
Laughter yoga involves a combination of breathing exercises, child-like playfulness and laughter exercises to produce laughter for prolonged periods of time. What a perfect way to start any hen party!
A full session of laughter yoga takes approximately 60 – 90 minutes. It involves a warm-up, followed by a series of laughter exercises and then a laughter meditation where spontaneous belly laughter ripples through the group and can go on for over 10 minutes. This prolonged belly laughter is the cardiac equivalent to 30 minutes on a rowing machine! The session ends with some grounding and re-focusing exercises.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Meet your friendly instructor.
- Enjoy some laughter warm ups.
- Show yourselves some love with laughter yoga.
- Relax with some meditation.
- Have a giggle and release stress.
- Bond quickly as a group.
- Let yourself go.
- Have a fun talking point for the rest of the party.
- Leave with smiles that’ll last all day!
‘Laughter really is the best medicine’…