St Annas is an older style cottage, built in approx. 1900 set in the heart of the historic medieval village, with views of the harbour, King Johns Castle, Taaffe’s Castle and the town.
It has been extensively renovated over the years and offers accommodation over 2 floors.
Downstairs are the bedrooms and bathroom, while the living space is located on the upper floor, complete with an elevated decking area overlooking the harbour, which is accessed by a spiral staircase. There is a wood burning stove in the living room.